In simple terms the meaning of cloud hosting is when a website is being hosted on several servers simultaneously, so that the website is available to all irrespective of the load on the network. In this we also have the control to add a brand new server to meet up the growing requirements of any organization. This technology is used to provide the data and software through a systematic and dependable network of computers and the data is not fetched from any local computer or server. In this technology the client requests for a task and his task is processed without actually ownership of any software or hardware. This technology is highly upgradeable and expansion can be done without having technical difficulties. Websites can be expanded as well without having any limitations. Actually cloud hosting consists of network of servers thus it certainly can provide reliable space for hosting the websites.
1. The main benefit and objective of this technology is its scalability and its economical too, because of its scalability feature we can expand any website without having the problems regarding limitations of space and other problems like that. Cloud servers can effectively handle such requirements if they are needed any-time.
2. The other important advantage of cloud hosting is that it can protect us from server crashes and also from transferring of the website to a dedicated server from shared one.
3. It also gives us the benefit of API (Application Programming Interface) that is a machine which enables computer systems to connect to cloud software.
4. Through the use of this technology user can get access to their own personal system through web irrespective of their location.
1. Its economical because it does not need any hardware and software resources to be purchased. Just contact a cloud services provider company and start your business without investing in any of the hardware and software on your own.
2. It is basically used for hosting websites on a higher bandwidth through which data can be sent and websites can be hosted on different servers which are connected to each other.
3. These services also offers some other advantages like free IP’s (fixed and dynamic both), balancing of the load is free too with it, both these services are boon for people who are responsible of hosting the sites which are heavily surfed and for longer durations.